Sunday, April 11, 2010

Granville island!


I'm so glad that sun is finally back here in Vancouver! Yay for spring. :) I went out for a bit today and the weather was so nice that I didn't have to wear a sweater. I hope this isn't just a teaser as Vancouver likes to play us like that. haha!

Anyway, me and my bf went to Granville island yesterday to take photos. Granville island is what I will consider one of the most artsy places here in Vancouver, well.. a very well known arts school (Emily Carr) is there so I guess that would make sense :) But weather wasn't as great as today's, considering we were there at around 6pm. It was very cold, but we still managed to take some shots. I also got new shoes 2 weeks ago which I haven't worn yet so I wanted to take photos with it.




ring from rome










Janelle

Follow JANELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment